Nomination Update/Meeting April 26 at 5:30 PM

Dear Nominator,

Please be informed that your nomination has been accepted and will be reviewed by the American Arab Professional Network on Tuesday, April 26 t 5:30 PM. During this meeting you are invited to briefly speak about your nominee and why you feel they are the best candidate for the Arab American of the Year in MEDICINE, FINANCE, LEGAL, TECHNOLOGY, EDUCATION and ENTREPRENEURSHIP.

The committee will hear testimonies and then vote on the nominees. You will find out who are the chosen candidates at the meeting, which will be held at the American Arab Chamber office located on:

American Arab Chamber of Commerce

Director of Marketing & Membership

12740 W. Warren, Suite 300

Dearborn, MI 48126

If you plan on attending, please RSVP with me by email or by phone at 313-945-1700

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you on the 26th.

Respectfully,

Ms. Hebah Alwerfalli

American Arab Chamber of Commerce

Director of Marketing & Membership