New Firm Name. Same Dedication

Title: The Levin Law Firm LLC. New Name. Same Firm.

View this email as a web page

The Levin Law Firm LLC

Steven Levin PhotoDear Clients and Friends of Levin & Gallagher LLC,

As many of you may know, my former partner, Stephanie Gallagher, was recently appointed to the federal bench.

As such, the name of the firm has changed to The Levin Law Firm LLC.

While the name may be new, the dedication and commitment to solving the complex legal problems of the firm's clients remain the same.

I look forward to our continued relationship.

Sincerely,

Steven Levin
The Levin Law Firm LLC
250 W. Pratt Street
Suite 1300
Baltimore, Maryland 21201
Phone: 410.545.5871 (direct)
Mobile: 443.996.7223
Fax: 410.685.2222
Email: SLevin@StevenLevinLaw.com
Web: www.StevenLevinLaw.com

Criminal Defense|Internal Investigations|Appellate Practice|Federal Forfeiture|Civil Litigation|

Unsubscribe
Update Profile
This email was sent by: The Levin Law Firm LLC
250 West Pratt Street Suite 1300 Baltimore, MD, 21201, USA