From: Goode Maj Andrea C
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 3:03 PM
To: Rubin LtCol Peter R; Haytham; Workman Maj Adam J; Baehr Capt James S
Cc: Gordon Capt Evan R
Subject: US v Maj Card

Good Afternoon, Sir, Defense Team:

Attached is a list of government and defense witnesses.  Capt Gordon and I attempted to locate all defense witnesses and have been partly successful.  There are ten witnesses that we are still trying to find.

Sir: I warn you prior to opening the witness list that it is a long one; however, I expect that only 8-10 of them will be lengthy.

I have also put together a list of government exhibits that I will be shooting over to Haytham, et al in a follow-on email.  I will get back to you with what we work out.

Have a great weekend.

Very Respectfully,
Maj Goode

Andie C. Goode
Major, U.S. Marine Corps
Officer-in-Charge
Legal Services Support Team-Delta
Legal Services Support Section (LSSS)
Camp Pendleton, CA

Off: 760-725-7712
DSN: 365-7712

This communication is privileged as attorney work product and/or attorney-client communication or is protected by another privilege recognized under the law.  Do not distribute, forward, or release without the prior approval of the sender.  In addition, this communication may contain individually identifiable information the disclosure of which, to any person or agency not entitled to receive it, is or may be prohibited by the Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C. Â552a.  Improper disclosure of protected information could result in civil action or criminal prosecution.