United Airlines - REF:12066038C

Dear Mr. Faraj,

We have received your Interim Expense Claim due to delayed baggage, and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience our baggage mishandling has caused you.

In order to resolve this matter, please provide a copy of your purchase receipts for the expenses you incurred.  Upon receipt of this documentation, we will give your claim immediate consideration.  We hope you can understand our need for complete documentation in order to expedite your claim.

Your early response is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Lokesh Vaid
Baggage Claim Representative

IU8/ca
Ref #: 12066038C
United Airlines Customer Relations

Please provide us feedback on the correspondence you have just received from the PW Contact Center. After filling out our brief survey, you will be given a chance to fill out our longer survey. If you choose to take our longer survey, your name will be entered to win a $400 certificate. Please see more details by accessing the weblink below.

http://www.intelliscaninc.net/ua/q.cfm?p=PW&id=IU8&ref=12066038C

If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately.  Thank you.