From: "Dolan, Patrick J LtCol USAF ACC 7 BW/JA" <Patrick.Dolan@dyess.af.mil>
Date: April 8, 2011 19:05:02 EDT
To: Puckett Neal <neal@puckettfaraj.com>, "Doser-Pascual, Ranae L Capt USAF AFLOA AFLOA/ADC" <Ranae.Doser-Pascual@dyess.af.mil>, "Lambright, Allen M Maj USAF ANG 136 FSS/CC" <allen.lambright@ang.af.mil>, "Lambright, Teah L Capt USAF AETC 17 TRW/JA" <teah.lambright01@goodfellow.af.mil>, "Lambright, Teah L Capt USAF AETC 82 TRW/JA" <teah.lambright@sheppard.af.mil>, "Metcalf, Julie A TSgt USAF AFLOA AFLOA/ADC" <Julie.Metcalf@dyess.af.mil>, "Compton, Jonathan R Capt USAF ACC 7 BW/JA" <jonathan.compton@dyess.af.mil>, "Harris, Ervin N Capt USAF ACC 7 BW/JA" <Ervin.Harris@dyess.af.mil>, "Eytalis, Zachary T Maj USAF ACC 355 FW/JA" <Zachary.Eytalis@dm.af.mil>, "Kouba, Dustin B Capt USAF ACC 7 BW/JA" <Dustin.Kouba@dyess.af.mil>, "Metcalf, Julie A TSgt USAF AFLOA AFLOA/ADC" <Julie.Metcalf@dyess.af.mil>
Cc: "Aiumopas, Lance A Maj USAF ACC 7 BW/JA" <lance.aiumopas@dyess.af.mil>
Subject: Burke Art 32 Hearing

All,

I am receiving conflicting guidance about the impact the impending government shutdown will have on TDY travel in support of military justice matters such as Article 32 investigations.  The short answer is that I don't know at this point whether we will be able to have our IO and key witnesses travel if the government shuts down.  So, I cannot tell you whether it will be necessary to delay the hearing.  I apologize for the uncertainty.   However, I respectfully request that you stand by for additional information and that you do not cancel travel plans.

I realize that many of you don't have access to your work e-mail accounts after hours.  So, feel free to call me for an update over the weekend in the event that a compromise is not reached to avoid the shutdown.

V/r

Pat Dolan

PATRICK J. DOLAN, Lt Col, USAF
Staff Judge  Advocate
DSN: 461-2018
Commercial: (325) 696-2018
Cell: (325) 665-4139
E-mail: patrick.dolan@dyess.af.mil

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY.  This electronic transmission may contain work-product or information protected under the attorney-client privilege, both of which are protected from disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act, 5 USC Sec. 552.  Do not release outside of DoD channels without the consent of the originator's office.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.