[no subject]

Don't file a Notice of Appearance in the 2nd Saad action yet.  I have an attorney who has settled w/the City before who is going to appear for name only while I try to negotiate a settlement.

--
____________________________________
HADOUSCO. |PLLC

Nick N. Hadous
Admitted:
-  State Bar of Arizona
-  State Bar of California
-  United States District Court,
    District of Arizona
     Eastern District of Michigan

Direct:    313.415.5559
Office:    313.846.6300
Fax:        313.846.6358
Email:    nhadous@hadousco.com

www.hadousco.com

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that, to the extent that this communication or any attachment addresses a tax matter, it was not written to be (and may not be) relied upon to (i) avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code; or (ii) promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein or in any such attachment.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressees and may contain legally privileged, protected or confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email reply and please delete this message from your computer and destroy any copies.