Hey Haytham!

How are you? I worked with you on the Trent Thomas case in San Diego, I am Vic Kelley's daughter. I have a job interview in the morning for a paralegal position in a small firm here in Birmingham. I listed you as a reference, I hope you don't mind. I asked Vic if he thought it would be a problem, and he said he didn't think you would mind. I got your contact information from Vic. So, if anyone calls or emails you from Rebecca Bozeman's office, it is about me.

Thanks,
Kristin Nunnelley

P.S.
Sorry if this is any inconvience for you. Feel free to call me (205) 908-1404 or email any time.