Re: hello

Ardalan,
Congratulations and we would love to attend!  Thanks so much for thinking of us.  Be sure and let us know as soon as you know the particulars.
Will let you know if we have any projects on which we may need assistance.  I'm copying Haytham on this email in case he may have some research/writing work for you.
Again, congratulations.
V/r,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.