United Airlines Refunds

************************** PLEASE DO NOT REPLY AS THIS EMAIL BOX IS NOT MONITORED ******************************************

We have received your request and are doing everything we can to respond as quickly as possible.

Normally we respond to requests within 7-10 business days. Our volume of refund requests is very high There is no need to send us another email unless it has been more than 14 business days since your original email and you have not had a response. Please understand that we are doing everything possible to respond as soon as we can. Sending a request multiple times adds to our volumes and prevents us from being able to respond sooner.

As part of Our Customer Commitment, our goal is to create the highest level of customer satisfaction within the airline industry.  We very much appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,

United Airlines Refund Department

www.united.com/refunds <outbind://24/www.united.com/refunds>

ps. Tips for speeding up your refund:

* For pre-travel refunds requests, please contact United Airlines Reservations at 1-800-united-1 (1-800-864-8331).

* For medical/bereavement requests, please be sure that all of the appropriate documentation has been faxed to us at 1-847-264-3371. Visit us at www.united.com/refunds <outbind://24/www.united.com/refunds> for additional information.