Introductory email

Andrew & Haytham -
I wanted to introduce the two of you to each other because I think that you would both enjoy knowing each other.  Haytham separated a few years ago from the USMC where he served honorably with many distinctions.  He is a skilled lawyer with many years of experience in the courtroom.  Andrew is one of the leading lawyers in the DC area who practices in the area of government contract law and filing and successfully winning contract protests.  I know you both professionally and have been impressed with both of you and so I hope this intro is valuable to both of you.  If nothing else your backgrounds are diverse but are (I hope) mutually interesting to each other.

Haytham Faraj
http://www.puckettfaraj.com/attorneys/haytham-faraj/
Puckett & Faraj, PC
1800 Diagonal Road, STE 210 Alexandria, VA 22314
760-521-7934
haytham@puckettfaraj.com

Andrew Mohr
http://www.cohenmohr.com/attorneys/mohr.asp