From: "Renner, John" <jrenner@rennercpa.com>
Date: April 1, 2011 12:22:41 PM EDT
To: "Puckett Neal" <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: RE: Puckett & Faraj Structural Changes

Neal

I’ll make time between and April 18  if Haytham is in town otherwise let me know when he’s in town and we can meet

John

JOHN J RENNER II
RENNER AND COMPANY,CPA, P.C.
700 N. FAIRFAX STREET SUITE 400
ALEXANDRIA, VA 22314
703-535-1200
fax 703-535-1205

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Renner and Company, CPA, P.C. at 703-535-1200 or return the e-mail to sender, and purge the communication. (e-mail) immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

Disclosure required by Internal Revenue service Circular 230:
In accordance with Circular 230 Treasury Regulations we are required to advise you that any tax advise in this e-mail may not be relied upon to avoid penalties under IRC. If you are interested in a written opinion that can be relied upon to prevent the imposition of tax related to penalties please fell free to contact us.