Request for website changes

Micah,
Please remove the two PayPal donation buttons and photos of Wuterich and Winfield from our front page.  Would like to have them still imbedded in the website, perhaps on the blog page, because the Winfield and the Wuterich support pages still point to them.  Haytham and I would just like to clean up the appearance of the home page.  Also, please remove the Marine Corps Marathon 10K banner entirely.  It, too, has outlived its usefulness.
Haytham and I modified the heading and tags on the home page as well, so it will appear in Google to include Federal Employment Lawyers rather than the former Federal and Military Lawyers.  Double check that to make sure we did it properly.
Also, we are ready to start up our Federal Criminal defense campaign.  Marcy is going to send the previously prepared content to Haytham for his review prior to posting, but we'd appreciate your recommendations on how to manage and fund the campaign.  We'd like to center it in the DC Metro/Northern VA areas.
Thanks,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.