Re: Wuterich Rule 36A letter

Looks good to me, no changes.

From: "DHSULLIVAN@aol.com" <DHSULLIVAN@aol.com>
To: neal@puckettfaraj.com; babu_kaza@hotmail.com; ksripinyo@yahoo.com; kirk.sripinyo@navy.mil; haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Sent: Thu, March 31, 2011 1:59:19 AM
Subject: Wuterich Rule 36A letter

Gentlemen,

Attached is a draft Rule 36A letter answering Chief Judge Effron's question about obtaining declaratory relief under the All Writs Act.  I've looked for cites in addition to the Posner opinion I circulated Wednesday afternoon, but didn't find anything helpful.  That's the most recent pronouncement from a published federal court of appeals decision that I could find.

As I mentioned, unless we file by around 0800 on Thursday, it won't even have the potential to influence the judges, since they will almost certainly conference the case Thursday morning.  So please provide your feedback ASAP.

Semper FI,
DHS