LIBC meeting rescheduled for Thursday, March 31st, 2011 at 6:30pm

Dear Members,

Due to multiple requests we have pushed back the meeting one day to Thursday, March 31st, 2011 at 6:30pm at the LIBC Office. This will be a short meeting discussing the event’s progress from the last time we met. Please schedule for 45 minutes to an hour.

We kindly ask that you confirm your attendance by reply email. Our apologizes for any inconvenience that this date change may have caused.

That you in advance.

Best regards,

Reima Abouarabi

Lebanese International Business Council
LIBC - USA
10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120
Dearborn, MI 48126 Direct Number (313) 414-8188
Founder & President - Dr. Ned Fawaz
www.libcusa.com