Juris Doctor Degree

Dean Minnick,

I was informed by my attorney, Haytham Faraj, that I was to contact you concerning my J.D. degree. I was never given my final grades from Spring semester 2009 for the following classes: Wills & Trusts (Professor McCouch) and Professional Responsibility (Professor Martin). Once graded, I should have the necessary credits for the degree.

I am not sure how the school intends to proceed, now that I have been acquitted of the sexual assaults charged by the military in 2009 (dismissed by the New Orleans, LA District Attorney in July, 2008). If you could let me know I would greatly appreciate it.

I can be contacted directly via this email. My current address is below. If you will be sending a letter, please also send a copy via email as my family will be moving within the next month.

Very respectfully,

Doug

--
Douglas S. Wacker