CDs

Haytham,

Can you send me a copy of the audio CDs from trial? My address is 1719 Adams Ave, San Diego, CA 92116.

I want to go through the testimony of the expert witnesses, particularly the OB/GYN and the USACIL expert. I want to compile the statements they made in regard to the semen on the shorts as conclusive or inconclusive of sexual intercourse. If I remember correctly, she said she couldn't tell, and the OB/GYN said that it was "more likely than not" or possible it came from vaginal discharge.

I want to see if there is sufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there was sexual intercourse. The whole conviction rests on that premise.

S/F

Doug

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Future Operations Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Wk: 858-577-6730
DSN: 267-6730
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." ~George S. Patton