Re: Tiffini Jones Ch. 7 #11-48125

Just my cocky response to a creditor regarding a bankruptcy client.

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 1:28 PM, Haytham <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:
What's this about

On Mar 28, 2011, at 1:04 PM, Nick Hadous <nhadous@hadousco.com> wrote:

Your client wholly failed to honor its HAMP commitment/obligation and forced my single-parent client into bankruptcy.  I doubt my client would now be interested in retaining.

I am anxious to see what the banks plan on doing with the excess inventory of homes they possess in this declining market (especially once interest rates begin to soar).  Maybe Chase will incorporate a property management arm.