RE: RESPONDENT MATERIALS ICO BOI PIETRO SCARSELLI, MAJ, USMC

I don't disagree.  The way I handled it was telling the legal advisor it was improper and demanding our materials go to the members too.  Ultimately the senior member agreed and the members got our materials.  BTW, the senior member was my RO in Iraq.  I don't know if he remembers me...probably.

-----Original Message-----
From: Haytham [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 18:35
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Cc: Scarselli Maj Pietro P
Subject: Re: RESPONDENT MATERIALS ICO BOI PIETRO SCARSELLI, MAJ, USMC

Miner's forwarding of that material with out providing a copy to the defense or inquiring whether the defense consented is an impermissible ex parte communication to the members calculated to exert improper influence.

It's unacceptable and inexcusable that he forwarded materials to the members without first getting consent from the defense.