Art 32 ICO Maj Card

Counsel,

Good afternoon.

I was appointed the IO ICO Major Card in light of LtCol Sanzi's upcoming retirement from the USMC.  I see that the CA has continued the hearing to 18 Apr 11.

I don't know how long the hearing will likely take, but I should be available as long as needed.  For your SA, I am PCSing to Okinawa in late May/early June - hopefully this will not impact the investigation.

Ideally, I would have the names of all witnesses set to appear at least 10 days prior to the hearing, along with any written exhibits that counsel do not object to me considering in advance.  I would like to iron out any possible issues (witnesses, docs, etc..) prior to the 18th so that we don't get bogged down and waste time.

I assume that counsel for both sides are/will be working through the issues, but please let me know if I can assist in anyway.

R/
LtCol Rubin