RE: Article 32 witness and discover request

Jim,

The maps were probably the portion of the investigation I was not able to email to you.  Are you coming out to D any time soon?

-----Original Message-----
From: Baehr Capt James S
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 15:46
To: Haytham Faraj; Workman Maj Adam J
Subject: RE: Article 32 witness and discover request

Gentlemen,

Here are my changes.

Do we want to include in this request all the testimony against our side that is going to come out? There's a decent amount of damaging information in here.

Do we want to include the testimony of First Sergeant Beall that he told me over the phone about the custodial interrogation techniques or keep that as a surprise?

Other than that, fixed some spelling errors and added a few things.
- Maps. There were some parts in the discovery were maps were mentioned that were drawn by some folks about the scene. I couldn't find them included, though. I bet they're all unbelievably inconsistent. I think this helps our case theme of complete confusion.
- SA Periard. We need to know everything about this guy.

R/s,
Jim