Re: (Cynowa v. CSSS) Plaintiff's Emergency Motion to Limit the Evidence Deposition of Larry Carver...

John,

I think you should protest it.

Mr. Carver should be accountable for the falsehoods he stated under oath
during his July 2009 deposition.

The ability to show that he made false statements under oath would show a
propensity toward purjury, I believe.

-Bill
William F. Slater III