US v. Wacker: CDROMS of hearings

Gents,

I got the audio logs today.  How do you propose we do this?  I'm happy to give them to Doug and he can fedex them to Haytham.  Alternatively, if Haytham gives me a fedex number I can fedex ground them to him, etc.  I can snail mail too since this is for the case.

Just let me know.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.