RE: Clemency ICO US v. Capt Wacker

Gentlemen,

I spent the weekend processing everything, including reviewing RCM 1105-07 and other pertinent Rules.

So it appears that the SJA is to provide a written recommendation notifying us of what he plans to propose to the CA. We then have 10 days after that notice, or after the ROT is provided to us, whichever is later.

Is the SJA supposed to remain unbiased? Or do the TCs have his ears? How is that relationship supposed to be?