RTL Networks, Inc. is 2011 Cisco Small Business Partner of the Year

Dear Haytham,

We are pleased to announce that RTL Networks, Inc. won the Small Business of the Year (Public Sector) Award at the 2011 Cisco Partner Summit in New Orleans.

We were chosen from thousands of Cisco partners in recognition of our outstanding achievements in 2010. Our close relationship with Cisco means that we have access to the best training and the best products, which enables us to give our clients exceptional service and expertise. And that means we all win.

* Click to Read Our News Release About this Award *

For more information on how your organization can benefit from our award-winning products, service, and support, call us at 303-757-3100, send an email to Opportunity@RTL-Networks.com, or visit us at www.RTL-Networks.com.

About RTL Networks, Inc.
Based in Denver, RTL Networks Inc. is a certified technology company, focused on helping customers leverage technology to meet business objectives. RTL delivers a full range of products and services focused on helping its Department of Defense, Federal government and commercial customers meet their business objectives, increase productivity and maximize performance and security of their security assets.

Contact: Marketing 303/757-3100
877.785.2259 voice
877.785.7844    fax
www.RTL-Networks.com
Denver -  D.C. Metro

This email was sent to haytham@puckettfaraj.com by marketing@rtl-networks.com |
RTL Networks, Inc. | 2460 W. 26th Avenue | Suite 250 C | Denver | CO | 80211