Re: April MLS Board Meeting

Matt,
It will be an updated reprise of a 2008 presentation and will be called, "Managing Media in High Profile Cases."
The 20 May date is going to allow my law partner, Haytham Faraj, to tag team it.  Should be fun.  I'll try to expedite getting the materials to Dolly.
Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.