From: Micah Johnson <info@chiefingredient.com>
Date: March 16, 2011 12:44:03 PM EDT
To: Atwood Marcy <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>
Cc: Neal Puckett <neal@puckettfaraj.com>, "D'Agostino Debra" <debra@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: RE: Douglas Factors Handout for FEL Page

Hi All,

Here are a few other updates as on the status of the sites' organic rankings:

·         Deb, a search on your name has increased impressions by 122% and your rankings have increased by 10
·         Overall the FEL site is getting ranked under more queries, but we're still waiting on more detailed information from Google to be able to see how everything is getting ranked at the moment
·         A search for "haytham" has increased 456% and clicks have increased 150% (to 30 clicks in a 30 day period)
·         PF.com is now one spot behind fedattorney.com for the term "military lawyer" and has increased rankings for this term by 10 -- I'd expect to see you guys pass fedattorney.com within another month or so.
·         PF.com is now #8 under "military attorneys" (previously #10)
·         PF.com is now #6 under "douglas wacker trial"; beating signonsandiego.com, militarytimes.com, usmvaw.com and sandiego6.com
·         "federal lawyer" has jumped up 30 spots in the last few weeks and "federal attorneys" has jumped up 7 spots
·         PF.com is now on the 3rd page for "federal lawyers"
·         PF.com has jumped up 70 spots for "masciola" and is now ranked #3

Thanks Again!

Micah Johnson
Chief Ingredient, Inc.
(619) 365-4423