Re: Marine Corps Times Articles regarding the Wacker case

Doug,
Congrats on your huge victory against overwhelming odds.  I can't think of anyone besides Haytham who could have achieved that result.  You prevailed even though they really were "out to get you."  I hope the convening authority disapproves the conviction.
S/f,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.