From: Hur Capt Christian P
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 12:26
To: Donaldson Maj Dwain A; Cassell LtCol Mitchell E; Weingart Maj Robert J; Watson Maj Eric R; Chhabra Maj Tom; Usrey Maj Christopher J
Cc: 'haytham@puckettfaraj.com'
Subject: RE: Captain Douglas S. Wacker

Sir,

To assist you and any other interested members, I've attached a draft clemency letter.  Thank you for your time.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received this message in error.