Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

On Mar 15, 2011, at 12:18 PM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

Sure.  I like it.  I have to fly out to Jackson on the 21st however to be at staff training for TLC.  Is it just the 20th?

From: Puckett Neal [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 11:35 AM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: Re: AMEX airline baggage insurance

Can I get you to join me in making a CLE presentation at Quantico on 20 May?
It's the annual VA State Bar Military Law Section sponsored event.  I'm thinking an updated version of my one-hr spiel on handling high profile cases.  We can tag team war stories about our cases.  The ethics research and materials are already done.  It would be excellent marketing.  It's well attended by JAGs and other practitioners.