Re: Draft brief

I should have mentioned that I foresee the possibility that the government will use this reply as a shoehorn for seeking disclosure of Judge Jones' sealed MFR.  But I figured that we would welcome the opportunity for the case to get shunted down another sidetrack so we'll be happy to keep swinging if Code 46 wants to fight about that.

But if I'm mistaken about our willingness to fight that fight and if we'd rather avoid it altogether, please let me know.

Semper Fi,
DHS