Subject: Fw: Join my network on LinkedIn
From: warlawyer@aol.com
Date: Mon, March 14, 2011 12:50 pm
To: "Carol Martin" <cmartin@afcia.us>

Something to pass along to Faraj

From: john.lacrosse@l-3com.com
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 11:06:33 -0700
To: <warlawyer@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Join my network on LinkedIn

Kevin â yeah most guys have an âI love meâ wall, but youâve gone virtual!  Looks good. I was on a GCM and the bald guy in the pic (Major with Arabic/Lebanese name I canât remember at the time) was the defense counsel. Rubbed me the wrong way at first, but eventually started seeing things his way. Really sharp guy. Did he retire or just get out?

SF
John