I need another document

Do any of you have a copy of this?  (Unlike the transcripts, this one should be in our possession):

Appellant submitted, in late 2009, a âConsent to Delay Attendant to Appellate Process,â agreeing that the delay from the appellate litigation had no prejudicial effect on Appellant. (Appellantâs Consent to Delay, Nov. 1, 2009.).

Once again, I'm unwilling to simply accept Keller's characterization of that document.  Can anyone send a copy to me?

Semper Fi,
DHS