FW: Fraud Protection Alert

Title: AGNEUALE0004003

Card has been compromised.  I spoke with AMEX and they are tracking.  I need the card until Thursday.  They will reissue when I call in on Thursday to cancel.

Eric S. Montalvo

Attorney at Law

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

eric@puckettfaraj.com

(703) 706-9566  Phone

(540) 840-7717  Cell

(202) 318-7652  Fax

DC ׀ CA ׀ MI ׀ VA
www.PuckettFaraj.com

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.