RE: Are you back?

I will set the meeting for 7:00pm next Wednesday the 16th of March. I will schedule the Computer Center meeting that same night from 6:00-7:00. This way it will be more convenient for Hiba, Nour and Majed who will already be here. ÂIt being later will probably also be better for Mahmoud who has been working late due it being tax season.

This is all tentative until I receive conformations for the reminder of the EC. I donât see it being a problem. I will cc you the email and confirm the date by the end of this week.

No matter the Âexact date, I need you to send me action items and discussion topics for the meetingâs agenda that you feel are important from what you have seen and know so far.

1.       Bylaw amendments

2.       Standing committees

3.       BODs (how to select BMs- criteria and requirements, setting a meeting date and etc)

4.       Agenda for the BODâs meeting

5.       Filling vacant EC positions (does not have to be immediate just discuss so we establish some sort of system)

6.       Website

7.       Upcoming events

These are examples. Please feel to add, change and make suggestions/recommendations.

Reima