Follow up to my texts 3-7-2011

Dear all,

Please let this email serve as a follow up for the documents I requested from each of you today.  The purpose being that the committee be able to review all new information prior to Wednesday’s meeting. This will in turn save time having given everyone the opportunity to review the documents beforehand .

I please ask that you have them to me by 10:00am tomorrow morning so I may attach and send them along with the agenda. My goal is to try to be as organized as possible keeping the meetings as efficient and short as possible.

Please forward and attach all information by reply email to this email!

Thanks again.

You guys are great!

Best regards,

Reima Abouarabi

Lebanese International Business Council
LIBC - USA
10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120
Dearborn, MI 48126 Direct Number (313) 414-8188
Founder & President - Dr. Ned Fawaz
www.libc.net