From: Hur Capt Christian P <christian.hur@usmc.mil>
To: Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>; Scarselli Maj Pietro P <pietro.scarselli@usmc.mil>; scarselli13@yahoo.com
Sent: Fri, March 4, 2011 8:48:43 PM
Subject: Scarselli BOI list

Gentlemen,

Please review.  I think this list is too long.  Please cut as appropriate and send it back to me NLT COB Monday for send off.  Thanks.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.