RE: Wacker witnesses for tuesday

Gentlemen,

I apologize for the last email being cut off.  We want the following witnesses present for Tuesday:

Ms. Montgomery
Bobby Obrien
Forrest Merrithew
Capt Grey

After that, the line up for the rest of the week will be...

Cory Christianson
Henry De Vere White
Capt Patacsil
Maj Lee
Maj Serano
LtCol Shaw (MCB Hawaii, VTC acceptable but Capt Wacker prefers him here)
LtCol McCarthy

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.