RE: Bell PTA

Re: schedule--I am wide open from 18 April on, except for the week of 2 May (in trial with Meridith on another case).

-----Original Message-----
From: Puckett Neal [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 11:37 AM
To: Hatch MAJ Douglas C
Cc: Marshall Maj Meridith L; Faraj Haytham
Subject: Re: Bell PTA

Thanks, Doug.  Understand.  We'll let our client know.  We should have an answer for you on Monday.  I want him to take the weekend to decide.  It would be extremely helpful if he could consult with his wife.  This decision affects her, as well.  Here's my recommendation on that.  Bring him to Meridith's office and have her monitor the call to ensure there's no issue as to coercion or obstruction of justice.    Meantime, we'll need a continuance.  I'm checking with Dr. Huff about his schedule in Apr.  He's testifying in court in Quantico during the week of 11 Apr.  When are you available?
S/f
Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

I just gave Meridith back the PTA signed by the CA.  Col Richie pen changed the confinement max to 27 years.  I'm authorized to tell you this is the bottom line, and he won't go any lower.  I did what I could to get us to 26.

S/F

Doug