[no subject]

I got your email and called to leave a message for my client. Regretfully he was not available because he was out of town at a funeral.
Without arguing the case, your client needs to understand that he has risk in this case also.
Before I go to Dario about 30,000 or any number, I need to know that your client would accept the figure.
I think Mike is missing a golden opportunity to team with MVM. There is already a mutual respect among the operating persons and I do not see why that can not result in contracts in the future.