From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 6:47
To: Munoz Maj Jeffrey V; Hur Capt Christian P
Cc: Miner Maj Brett C
Subject: Scarselli BOI

Gentlemen,
I have a conflict that will prevent me from being able to start at all on
the 31st.  It's the same one that caused me to request a start of noon on
that day.  I will definitely be available to start first thing on the
Morning of April 1.  Is this delay supportable? Please let me know. I
recognize that this BOI may last more than one day.  I cannot go on Saturday
because I plan to be at a wedding for a close friend.  I can continue on
Monday if we need to.
Please let me know your positions.