From: Hur Capt Christian P
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 19:10
To: Munoz Maj Jeffrey V; 'Haytham Faraj'
Cc: Scarselli Maj Pietro P
Subject: RE: Scarselli BOI dates

Sir,

He had indicated earlier to me that those dates worked for him and Maj Scarselli both.  I just texted him and will alert you if those dates change, but for now I would go with the understanding that the defense is going to be there for those dates because they work for all of us.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.