Re: Assistance with a civil case; 3D global v. MVM

Haytham,
Just checking -- did you get my email below?
Cyrena

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 7:32 PM, Cyrena Khoury <cyrenakhoury@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Haytham,
Good to hear from you - thanks for thinking of me for this!

To be frank, although I'm happy to do what I can to help, I think we
are really unlikely to find 5-7 WCL students who are around and
willing to commit to this on the 9th. That date falls smack in the
middle of WCL's spring break. Given this, as well as my schedule over
the next couple weeks (crazy), I would suggest tapping another
resource first, and then coming back to me if that doesn't work out.
At that point, I'll send an email around and see if anyone is
interested and in town.

Wish I had better news! I'm in Nicaragua til early Tues (with no
Internet tomo). Let me know if the plan I laid out above works for
you, and then we can touch base on Tues or Weds by phone if you want.

Take care,

Cyrena

Cyrena Khoury
+1 (202) 316-2462