From: Kevin Duff
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 12:37 PM
Subject: RE: Cynowa v. CSSS - Response to Summary Judgment

Peter,

Because courtesy copies of all the papers are due to the Court on March 11, which is one day after our reply is due, any extension to your client cannot be matched with a corresponding extension to my clients.  There is no room for slippage in the schedule because of that date and the approaching trial date.  We also want to make sure that the Court has sufficient time to consider all the papers before the hearing on the motion.  You will remember that the Court moved the trial date in order to give you as much time as you needed to respond to our summary judgment motion and you picked today as your due date.  Unfortunately, Theresa has a long-standing pattern of missing deadlines in this case.  Under the circumstances, the most I can do is to agree to an extension until tomorrow.  Please make sure to serve us by email with your response and all accompanying papers.

Kevin