Fw: 3D

Please see the email. Let us know as soon as possible.

From: "Patricia Maskell" <MaskellP@mvminc.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 12:45:29 -0500
To: <herbert@hsrlawpc.com>
Cc: Charles Gaba<GabaC@mvminc.com>
Subject: 3D

Herb:

Dario is willing to meet with Dodd tomorrow.  Morning is best.  Pick a time between 10 and 11 (that’s best for Dario) or suggest another time.  Dodd should come out to MVM’s offices:  44620 Guilford Drive, Suite 150, Ashburn, Virginia 20147

Please acknowledge this email and then confirm the time Dodd will be here tomorrow.  Of course it will just be the two of them talking.  I won’t get anywhere near it.

Pat