FW: Ney v. Department of Commerce (MSPB)

Of interest to you? One of you would be lead and I would second chair.

__
This electronic mail (e-mail) transmission is meant solely for the person(s)
to whom it is addressed.  It contains confidential information that may also
be legally privileged.  Any copying, dissemination or distribution of the
contents of this e-mail by anyone other than the addressee or his or her
agent for such purposes is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by telephone, facsimile or
e-mail and purge the original and all copies thereof.  Thank you.

Mark S. Zaid, Esq.
Mark S. Zaid, P.C.
1250 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Suite 200