From: Puckett Neal [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 10:37 AM
To: Heather Fields
Cc: Atwood Marcy; Trujillo Bethany; Faraj Haytham
Subject: Fwd: Wuterich Donations

Heather,

I asked our bookkeeper to audit our donation records for the Wuterich case.  Here is the result of her efforts submitted in answer to your questions about past donations.  She went back to January of 2009.  This was a costly effort in terms of man/hours, but we are so grateful for the support of United American Patriots that we wanted to provide as much information as was reasonably (read:  feasibly) available.

We will track donations going forward and provide full details on all future funds received.

We are checking our mail daily for your most recent generous donation and will notify you when it arrives.

V/r,

Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq

1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

Begin forwarded message: