Wacker case ex writ

Im looking at my motion binder for tuesday.  There is a lot we requested that we need but do not have (emails of col smith concerning Wacker, ig complaint interviews (we know a recorded 5 hr intv of col smith exists), full answers to our written depo questions to easley and brooder AND no production of between 80 to 90% of our requested uci witnesses for the motions).  I think doug should prepare the ex writ for nmcca and bpt file it next week.  Thoughts?