From: Hur Capt Christian P
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 7:32
To: douglas.wacker@gmail.com; Wacker Capt Douglas S
Subject: FW: US v Wacker- modified GCMCO

Here are your members.  Know any of them?

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received this message in error.