FW: Joshua Haywood

Haytham,

I'm going to have my clerk LCpl Armstrong interview Mr. Haywood.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael M. Duran [mailto:mduran@oatshudson.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 7:43
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Cc: Day Capt Evan S; Sheri Reuther
Subject: Joshua Haywood

Captain Hur:   our most recent information on Joshua Haywood is as follows:

1804 N. Rampart, Apt. C

New Orleans, LA 70116

731-614-5493

Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Thanks, Mike

Logo_150Wide

Michael M. Duran

Suite 200

530 Natchez Street

New Orleans, Louisiana 70130

Telephone 504.527.0960

Facsimile 504.524.2823

Lafayette | New Orleans | Baton Rouge

www.oatshudson.com

Confidentiality Notice and Request

This email communication may contain confidential information which also may be legally privileged. This communication is intended only for the use of the recipients identified above. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, we request that you not review, use, disseminate, distribute, download, or copy all or any part of the communication. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us (by reply email or facsimile, if possible) and delete or destroy the communication and all copies.

GIF image