From: Wacker Capt Douglas S
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 9:13
To: Hur Capt Christian P; haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Trial Prep

Gentlemen,

Just wanted to get an idea from you what the schedule is for preparation. If you want me to start working on anything, please let me know.

S/F

Doug

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Future Operations Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Wk: 858-577-6730
DSN: 267-6730
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." ~George S. Patton